This website and its contents are owned by Great Australian Doorstep Pty Ltd. The use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions listed below. Each time you use this website, you acknowledge to us that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Payments via our secure online transaction facility is the quickest and easiest method for completing your purchase. Use our secure online NAB payment facilities for immediate order processing and the shortest delivery time possible.
Your credit card details are encrypted and protected by National Australia Bank. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We accept payment by Visa and MasterCard.
A receipt will be issued by NAB Transact and sent to you via email when your order has been processed successfully.
Return & Refund Policy
No refunds are given, however if your product is proven to be faulty, then we must be contacted within 7 days of receiving your product by phoning our office on (07) 5573 4334. We will then arrange for a replacement product to be shipped to you and the faulty one collected.
How does it work?
- SnipIt.com.au’s goal is to give you access to camping and travel products at incredibly low prices.
- We promote one or two special deal for 1 month, or until the stock runs out.
- When you see something you like, purchase quickly, so you don’t miss out!
1) USER AGREEMENT
- a) This agreement is formed between you the “purchaser” and SnipIt Online (Great Australian Doorstep Pty Ltd)
- b) By purchasing from the snipit.com.au website, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
- c) If you do not agree to any provisions of this agreement, please do not purchase goods from our Site.
- d) The Terms are to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Queensland.
2) AMENDMENTS TO TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
- a) Snipit Online reserves the right to amend, vary and/or replace these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time, at our sole discretion. Your continued use of the Website will be deemed to be your acceptance of any amendment, variation and/or replacement of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
- a) In order to make an order from this website, you will need to create an account.
- b) By creating an account, you consent to Snipit Online sending you information and emails relating to deals, special offers and important updates regarding the Site.
- c) When registering to become a member and activate an account, you must provide personal information such as your name address and a valid email address. You agree to provide accurate information and to keep this information current.
- d) You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and for keeping your account details secure and up to date.
4) LEGAL CAPACITY
- a) By making an order to purchase through the website you warrant to SnipIt Online that you are;
- (18) years of age or older; and
- entering into a legally binding contract with Snipit Online.
- b) Should SnipIt Online suffer any loss or damage, as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, SnipIt Online reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused the order to be placed.
5) UNAUTHORISED USE OF THE WEBSITE
- a) You agree to use this Website only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms & Conditions of Use.
- b) You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website or the servers and networks that host the Website. You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website.
- c) You agree not to use, reproduce, make available, communicate to the public, distribute or commercialise any content that is published on the Website or within any email correspondence that you receive from Snipit Online except as permitted by these Terms & Conditions of Use, by law or with the prior written consent of Snipit Online.
- d) Any fraudulent, illegal or unauthorised use of the Website shall constitute a violation of these Terms & Conditions of Use. You understand and agree that Snipit Online may refer any suspected fraudulent or illegal activity to relevant legal authorities.
6) USABILITY AND RESTRICTION OF THE WEBSITE
- a) Snipit Online reserves the right to change the website at any time. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access the website in the same way or with the same equipment or software you used prior to the change.
- b) We may stop (temporarily or permanently) allowing access to the website to you at our discretion and without prior notice to you.
- c) We may in our sole discretion terminate your account or restrict your access to the website. If we do this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of the website, your account details or other content contained in your account. We will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
7) WEBSITE CONTENT
- a) Information about featured products on the website is based on information provided by suppliers and product manufacturers.
- b) You understand and agree that Snipit Online cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to us.
- c) You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase.
8) PLACING ORDERS
- a) Snipit Online provides account-holders with opportunities to purchase products at discounted rates.
- b) Orders placed by you are offers to purchase a particular product under the terms and conditions in this agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- c) Your satisfaction is our number one priority however, please choose carefully as we do not refund simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
The prices of products, shipping and any other charges shown are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST where applicable.
- a) All payments must be received in full prior to the product being dispatched.
- b) If your payment is not received or declined by your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot keep your order on hold.
11) DELIVERY OF PRODUCT
- a) Subject to this agreement, your products shown on your confirmation of order will be delivered to you at the address you specified.
- b) You are not able to personally collect your product from the manufacturer or from the Snipit Online Warehouse.
12) Returns / Refunds
- a) You cannot return any product purchased from this site, unless there is a manufacturing fault, the product has been falsely advertised or unless the product is damaged upon delivery. If this is the case please let us know immediately by e-mail to email@example.com or by telephoning (07) 5573 4334 and include your contact details, and invoice number and we will get in touch with you right away.
13) Applicable law
- a) This agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- b) If any part of this agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
14) Privacy and personal information
Snipit Online are committed to protecting your privacy.
We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business and provide you with a better service.
- a) Disclosure of information
- Snipit Online will never sell or rent your personal information to anyone or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail unless you have consented.
iii. Any emails sent by Snipit Online will only be in connection with the provision of the terms and conditions of service.
- b) Unsubscribe facility – In terms of any marketing or promotional emails we may send, you will always be given the chance to opt-out (or unsubscribe) from our mailing list.
- c) Data security – Your Personal Information is stored securely, and Snipit Online takes precautions to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access.
- d) Date Quality – Given that you provide us with your Personal Information, you must inform us if this information changes, becomes inaccurate or out of date.
- e) Secure Payments – Online payments are handled by National Australia Banks Online Transact.